At Exyn Technologies, we are excited about the future of robotics in the realm of aerial autonomy. Groundbreaking aerial robots require great engineering, and we’re looking for passionate and dedicated roboticists to be a part of our Philadelphia team.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for working with the software, hardware and production teams in the development of our autonomous products. You will work with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team to further aerial autonomy and help deploy aerial robots in commercial environments. There will be opportunities to support field testing, work with customers and investors, as well as mentor members of the team. Exyn is a great place to work, learn, and grow.
- You have a B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field (or commensurate experience).
- You have significant experience in several of the following areas:
- Requirements Management, including analysis, budgeting, and tracking.
- Requirements decomposition
- Electronics, embedded systems, and software
- Development of robust engineering tests.
- Leading Verification and Validation testing, and Global Compliance testing
- Transition into Manufacturing
- Leading FMEA/FMECA
- Performing Trade Studies and Design Trade Offs
- Evaluation of new platforms through analysis and test
- Product lifecycle management
- US citizenship or permanent residency
Great to Have
- Experience with robotics
- Experience with aerial systems in general or drones
Exyn embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.