At Exyn Technologies, we are excited about the future of robotics in the realm of aerial autonomy. A critical part of the robotics stack is the UI, which provides visualization and interpretation of data collected by the robot and enables the user to interact with and control the behavior of the robot in real-time. As the developer of the user interface, your work will directly shape the way that our technology is perceived by customers. Your role will include:
- Gathering of requirements and iterating on designs with customers and users
- Development of effective, efficient, and intuitive UIs targeted towards both end-users and engineers
- Deployment of tablet and desktop applications to Linux, Android, and Windows
In addition, there will be opportunities to support research and development, field testing, work with customers and investors, as well as mentor members of the team. Exyn is a great place to work, learn, and grow.
- At least a B.S. in Computer Science, a related field, or at least 3 years experience in a relevant industry. Candidates with substantial qualifications may be considered for senior positions.
- An excellent understanding of how to write and test software that is correct, modular, efficient, and easy to understand
- At least 3 years experience developing in one of these languages: C++, C#, Objective C, or Java
- Substantial experience in developing user interfaces for Linux, Windows, or Android using relevant UI toolkits (e.g. Qt)
- US citizenship or permanent residency
Great to Have
- Experience with standard development practices, including version control, testing, code checking, and code review
- Familiarity developing high-fidelity 3d visualizations using OpenGL or an equivalent high-level abstraction (OpenSceneGraph, Unity)
Exyn embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.