At Exyn Technologies, we are excited about the future of robotics in the realm of aerial autonomy. As a Robotics Software Engineer at Exyn you will work with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team to implement state of the art algorithms derived from world-class research. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and testing core autonomy algorithms
- Optimizing existing algorithms for deployment on resource-constrained devices
- Defining core architectural elements of our software stack
- Defining and supervising test procedures for autonomy algorithms
In addition, there will be opportunities to support field testing, work with customers and investors, as well as mentor members of the team. Exyn is a great place to work, learn, and grow.
- A B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, a related field, or at least 5 years experience in a relevant industry. Candidates with substantial qualifications may be considered for senior positions.
- At least 5 years of experience using C++
- You have experience in one or more of the following areas of robotics: planning, control, perception, learning, state estimation and multi-agent coordination
- An excellent understanding of how to write and test software that is correct, modular, efficient, safety-critical, and easy to understand
Great to Have
- Experience developing with a Linux toolchain
- Familiarity with relevant libraries and frameworks, such as Eigen, ROS, Qt, Boost, ASIO, STL, OpenGL, CMake
- Experience with standard development practices, including version control, testing, code checking, and code review
- Familiarity with relevant sensors, such as cameras, IMUs, LiDARs, and GPS
Exyn embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.