At Exyn Technologies, we are excited about the future of robotics in the realm of aerial autonomy. Groundbreaking aerial robots require great engineering, and we’re looking for passionate and dedicated roboticists to be a part of our Philadelphia team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing the software systems powering our autonomous products. You will work with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team to further aerial autonomy and help deploy aerial robots in commercial environments. There will be opportunities to support field testing, work with customers and investors, as well as mentor members of the team. Exyn is a great place to work, learn, and grow.
- You have a B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field (or commensurate experience).
- You have significant experience in several of the following areas:
- Designing and implementing software on hardware based products and systems
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Senior level programming, ideally with 8-10 years’ experience in C or C++
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Robotics, electronics, hardware based product systems, and software
- Development of robust engineering tests.
- Commercial deployment of embedded systems
- Familiarity with perception, robotics problems, sensors/sensing technologies and approaches.
- Ability to add structure to the software development process and release process
- Helping with code standards and code reviews
- US citizenship or permanent residency
Great to Have
Experience with robotics
Experience with aerial systems in general or drones
Experience with hardware and software testing + QA
Testing automation expertise
Exyn embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.