At Exyn Technologies, we are excited about the future of robotics in the realm of aerial autonomy. Groundbreaking technologies are built by amazing people, and we’re looking for passionate and dedicated people to be a part of our Philadelphia team.
As a Senior Robotics Engineer, Perception you will be responsible for developing and implementing the cutting-edge algorithms that allow Exyn’s robotic systems to perceive the world in which they live. You will work with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team to further aerial autonomy and help deploy autonomous robots in commercial environments. There will be opportunities to support field testing, work with customers and investors, as well as mentor members of the team.
- You have a M.S. or Ph.D. in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field (or commensurate industry experience). More experience is a bonus!
- You have significant experience in several of the following areas (in no particular order):
- Supervised and/or unsupervised machine learning for real-time object recognition -OR- Modern approaches to visual and/or LIDAR-based odometry for state estimation
- Different sensor types such as 3D LIDAR, visible-spectrum and infrared camera systems, sonar, range imaging, inertial measurement units, etc.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++ using standard Linux toolchains
- Simultaneous localization and mapping using 3D LIDAR and/or cameras
- GPU-accelerated algorithm development for perception
- US citizenship or permanent residency
Great to Have
- Experience with aerial systems
- Experience with hardware and software testing + QA
- Field robotics experience
Exyn embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.