At Exyn Technologies, we are excited about the future of robotics in the realm of aerial autonomy. Groundbreaking aerial robots require great engineering, and we’re looking for passionate and dedicated roboticists to be a part of our Philadelphia team.
As a robotics engineer, you will be responsible for defining, building, and testing core algorithm and software elements that are in the critical path of our technology milestones. You will work with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team to further aerial autonomy and help deploy aerial robots in commercial environments. There will be opportunities to support field testing, work with customers and investors, as well as mentor members of the team. Exyn is a great place to work, learn, and grow.
- You have an M.S. or Ph.D. in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field (or commensurate experience). If you have substantial industrial experience beyond your Ph.D., you may be considered for a more senior position.
- You are strong in one or more of the following areas: Visual Inertial Odometry, LIDAR/Vision-based SLAM, Machine Learning for Semantic Classification.
- You have extensive C/C++ programming experience in a Linux-based software development environment. (e.g., Familiarity with the CMake toolchain and open-source libraries such as Eigen, Boost, and OpenCV is strongly desired)
- US citizenship or permanent residency
Great to Have
- You have experience in robot planning, control, perception, state estimation and multi-robot coordination
- You have experience in developing and implementing algorithms for aerial robots
- You understand how to write and test robust, safety-critical and efficient code
Exyn embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.