At Exyn Technologies, we are excited about the future of robotics in the realm of aerial autonomy. Groundbreaking aerial robots require great engineering, and we’re looking for passionate and dedicated roboticists to be a part of our Philadelphia team.
As a QA Lead, you will be responsible for working with the software, hardware and production teams in the testing of our autonomous products. You will work with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team to further aerial autonomy and help deploy aerial robots in commercial environments. There will be opportunities to support field testing, work with customers and investors, as well as mentor members of the team. Exyn is a great place to work, learn, and grow.
- B.S.,in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field, with 3+ years of commensurate experience.
- Significant experience in the following areas: Hardware, Software and Systems Quality Assurance in a product-oriented environment
- US citizenship or permanent residency
- Starting from a Compliance Matrix, decompose into testable requirements, develop test procedures, execute and document tests.
- Develop automated test software and equipment to accelerate and standardize testing
- Assist in development of engineering and production fixtures for testing, alignment and calibration, as required.
- Participate in root cause analysis of failures and development of corrective actions
- Documentation of test results
- Perform QA on all product documentation
- Support of data collection, data analysis, test design and data presentation activities
- Analysis and presentation of test status and trends
- Review manufacturing setup for coverage and efficiency
Great to Have
- Experience with robotics
- Experience with aerial systems in general or drones
Exyn embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.